Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Picture Day

So we had family pictures yesterday. That morning Danny went coyote hunting, I went to work, and the kids went to school. I left work early and checked out the kids from school so we could get ready. Well you know that we can never do anything (never go anywhere) because Danny's job interferes. Well you guessed it he had a death, two hours before pictures. He was scrambling to get things done and then he ran home to get ready, he had 15 minutes. He didn't bother trying on his shirt I had bought him the night before, and guess what it was too tight. This is why men should try things on when thier wife buys them something, instead of looking at it and saying "oh that looks ok." So anyways, he wore the shirt but he was afraid he was going to rip it the whole time (it was an X-large, I have never bought him a shirt larger than an X-Large, but I guess we are getting older and with age comes weight). He told the kids that they better make these pictures the best they have ever taken because we were never getting them again. I think his shirt was the icing on the cake, after the death.
Once pictures were done he had cooled off. Brooke did a great job, I love her. So maybe I can get him to get more pictures in a few years, I will just have to buy him a bigger shirt. I will send everyone a family picture when she gets them done, but only if you call Danny and tell him you really like his shirt.

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

hahaha. That is hilarious. Stuff always works out that way doesn't it? Im sure they will turn out great.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

That's way funny:)! Brooke is awesome, I can't wait to see 'em. Danny's job being so unscheduled and demanding has gotta be rough. You'll love Twilight. Ryan and I went to Atlanta this summer w/o the kids and I read the first 3 while i was there. It's hard to find time to read but you won't regeret it if you do:) I would definately read the books first though.

scoot and sara said...

Couldn't danny just wear one of payton's shirts? That kid is getting big! Send us some pics. Let's see if we can see the pain of a broken back in Danny's face like the last ones!